Departure from Le François’ marina, meeting at 9am
• Sailing to the coral reef and the îlet Loup-garou.
A little pink sanded island born from the coral reef and also a nature reserve for turtles.
• Sailing to the îlet Chancel.
Once onshore we walk among iguanas, explore the historic ruins and take in the breathtaking flora, all narrated by one of our skippers.
• Swimming, then aperitifs and acras (local speciality) served on board
• At lunchtime, we drop anchor over 'les fonds blancs' (shallow crystal waters over a white seabed) of the îlet Madame.
A lagoon of crystal waters and white sand, diving mask and snorkels are provided
• A creole lunch is served on board
• We sail between the coral reefs up to the Baignoire de Joséphine, Josephine’s Bath situated between îlet Oscar and îlet Thierry, these crystal clear waters are unique.
• After a little cake, the day comes to a close and your crew accompagny you back to port.
Return to Le François marina at 5pm.
Departure from Anse Spoutourne, meeting at 9am.
• Sailing to Baie du Galion.
Your catamaran « beaches » on the golden beach of the Tresor Bay.
• Swimming, and aperitifs in one of Martinique’s most magnificent nature reserves .
• Navigation towards the Robert Bay and its 48 islands.
• At lunchtime, we drop anchor over les fonds blancs (shallow crystal waters over a white seabed) of the Trapèze.
Between two beaches a lagoon of crystal clear waters and white sand. Diving mask and snorkels are provided.
• A creole lunch is served on board.
• In the afternoon, sailing to the îlet Chancel.
• Once onshore we walk among iguanas, explore the historic ruins and take in the breathtaking flora, all narrated by one of our skippers.
• After a fresh dip, a little cake awaits you on board.
• While your day is coming to a close, we sail to the coral reef and the îlet Loup-garou.
Return to the beach of Anse Spoutourne at 5pm.
Departure from Le François’ marina, meeting at 9am.
• Sailing to the barrier reef through the îlets of Le François
Ilet Thierry, îlet Anonyme, ilet Oscar, îlet Pelé, îlet Long’s beach.
• Swimming and apéritif in the lagoon and the fonds blancs of Cap Est.
Mask and snorkel around coral.
• Tall mainsail sailing towards the l’îlet Petite Grenade.
Discover its mangrove and swimming beside its white sandy beach
• Creole lunch on board and coffee, rum over 'les fonds blancs' of 'SANS-SOUCI'.
• Navigation off the coast of îlet Loup-Garou.
• Mooring and swimming in the site of Josephine’s Bath.
• After a little cake, your day comes to a close, and your crew accompagny you back to port.
Departure from Le François’ marina.
A one-day cruise
Sail and discover small islands, white seabeds, coral reefs, and natural marine parks
On the Atlantic coast of Martinique, on an catamaran.
1 night at the guest house of the small island of ilet Oscar
Right across the outstanding site of Baignoire de Josephine, white sand sea beds
The guest house is listed historical building.
An all-inclusive package :
- 9 am Delphis cruise, starters, main course, snacks at 4 pm, beverages included.
- 4 pm Arrival, we make our way to the ilet Oscar on crafts.
- Diner (a glass of wine per person included).
- Overnight at the guest house.
Departure at 11.30 am in yole, local fishing boats
Prices : please contact us for a quote
An heavenly navigation : cruising with no worries
BBQ in the middle of the way.... white seabeds...
Navigation, landing on one ilet, and water activities or
Navigation and perdition on a blank ilet
Navigation, réception sur un ilet, et/ou activités nautiques
Navigation et perdition sur un ilet vierge
Delphis Team is at your disposal to satisfy you
- Contact us to schedule -